Monday, December 27, 2004

SP 5

Salam..

Sunday-26, our last reunion-we named it SP 5(Sebuah Pertemuan 5-che ul is the founder). that nite seem not gempak as malam2 sblmnyer..like our meeting-always..happenning...wuu...rindu nyer saat2 bermeeting..but then after eating and eating..dtg le hapeenningnye..coz..present time! we tuka2 hadiah! sonok! especially i get from my own neighbour..kak lotz,...wuuh..i thought i get from..spekey..same like before...never mine la..kak lotz..pon..kak lotz laa..kak lotz give me a book....title: a question of leadership..b4 she gave me..she mentioned that that thing..can be use for ketuk2 sane..ketuk2 sini..i punyerla wonder..apela isi ey..buku gupenyer!..but..btolla kak lotz cakap..the book so..tebal..klu jatuh kat kaki...huh..au..sakit..thanks for kak lotz...for ur present..so speacial for me..especially the content! LEADERSHIP... may be this is the key...to polish my leadership...so deska?harap2..

No comments: