Saturday, December 25, 2004

Best Tol

Salam...

i just wanna story2 about this weekend(saturdy n sunday)..wat i do..actually sunday aida's brother kawin2..excited sungguh! this news i know from amri when i chatting wiv him..and that story he story to me (= but wat can i do..kite bley merancng,tp tuhan yg menentukn..ive promise to go to my kampung..for thiz weekend..sorry to say la..but maybe this wat Allah want me to do...ive meet someone special..for me la.. so special.. this person.. his heart so incredibe.. ikhas sungguh! once u talk to this person...ur heart might cair also..the way this person talk,his thought and so on make me impress to this person.. i wanna be friend wiv this person.actually so long ago..but this time,i wanna shukran Allah for gaving me this opportunity.thank u Allah. this person..if u look to his eyes..u might think she just an ordinary girl..but no..se isnt..so strong enough to protect herself..i know after she story to me about her story...this girl so strong to me..lagi2 she the only girl i no who convert herself to be muslim..(bulu romaku tgh meremang ni..) wat make me tabik wiv her? i donno how to describe.. but i must admit it that his knowledge about islam maybe more than me..truly make me respect wiv her effort..may Allah bless her..amin..maybe this girl can change my life? i donno..but i hope so..wat ever it is..may Allah bess me too and all muslims in thiz earth! peace!

No comments: