Saturday, December 11, 2004

Amik Lesen

This is not my first time taking driving license...but honestly, im a little bit 'gementar'..donno why. may be tired coz didnt hv enough sleep at the bus..hoho not like aida..sleep like sleeping beauty...but not so beauty laa like siput ada la...ekeke...I suppose taking the teory n' practical class this morning, 8 am till afternoon i guest! 6 hours duh!

yes, i hope i can get that keramat license as soon as possible! coz its difficult, if ur don hv any sticker on ur bike! think about that!

I thought im getting late, coz actually the company promise to take me about 7 am..but I woke up 7 ++ astaghfirullah... ya ampun!!! but alhamdulillah the driver not so punctual...about 8 am i leave my room till 4 pm...so long huh? yes! i think we'hv already travel all over johor. sent that person,this person.. and at last send me at my hometown=s24! so tired already. but what ever it is..this is my new experiance taking license in johor..as i know the jpj a little bit stright than other state...but donno...cube je la...ok im getting 'ngatuk' so bye..bye diary...

No comments: